【Online Summer School: Feb 15-19 2021】 Call for Participants: The 7th GI-CoRE Summer School for Medical Physics & The 2nd GI-CoRE Summer School for Molecular Biomedical Science and Engineering
Dear Faculty, staff members and graduate students,
The Global Center for Biomedical Science and Engineering (GCB) will hold online webinars “he 7th GI-CoRE Summer School for Medical Physics” and “The 3rd GI-CoRE Summer School for Molecular Biomedical Science and Engineering” as follows.
Lectures will be given live or on time by HU faculty members from the Faculties of Medicine, Engineering, Health Sciences, Science, University Hospital, Central Institute of Isotope Science as well as world-leading lecturers from Stanford University, University of Cambridge, etc. This year, the lectures of your choice will be available for viewing online. All interested parties are welcome to register.
The 7th GI-CoRE Summer School for Medical Physics：
In addition to theories of Biomedical Science and Engineering mainly dealing with Medical Physics, this school will provide online demonstrations to introduce cutting-edge technologies.
The 3rd GI-CoRE Summer School for Molecular Biomedical Science and Engineering：
This school will give a comprehensive series of lectures on basics of Biomedical Science and Engineering such as Radiation Biology, Molecular Imaging, etc., applied studies, and experimental methods.
- Date： Monday, February 15 – Friday, February 19, 2021
- Web conferencing system： Zoom
- Program： Please see the attachments (1 2)
- Fee： Free
- Language： English
- Target audience： Faculty, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students, etc.
- Registration： By 【Monday, February 8, 2121】, please register by sending an email to GCB below with full name, school/faculty, and the names of chapters you wish to view online.
- Contact： Global Center for Biomedical Science and Engineering (GCB)